Terms of Sale
1) Sales are only by cash in EURO to the highest bidder. Participants are entirely and personally responsible for bids and purchases, they can’t claim to be acting by another person, if not known must give references. All lots offered in this catalogue are not property of InAsta who sells on behalf of third party with an official sale commission. InAsta is responsible in front of buyers and sellers only as intermediate.
2) All offered lots are guaranteed authentic, conservation state is valued on our personal experience after careful examination, however direct vision of the lots is advised.
3) Claims are admitted only for doubts of authenticity, must be enforced by an expertise and only within 10 days of coins receiving.
Claims are not admitted:
a) with respect to the state of conservation that, like previously indicated, it is closely personal; b) for defects cited in the catalogue or anyhow found from the photographies; c) Regarding multiple lots (conservation, composition, etc.)
Claim must be issued by sending the material with registered mail and using a suitable packing. Until the coins receiving customer are personally responsible.
4) Estimations prices are in Euro and represent opening bids, lower offers will not be considered. Minimum increases are based upon Auctioneer’s opinion but about 10%. Winning bids must be increased by 20% as auction premium and 3% as additional services pursuant to Law 194 of 22.12.2010 Art. 48 (total 20.6%). Buyers in the sale room must pay and take lots on their own risk within 24 ours from the auction end.
5) The Auctioneer can group, divide and withdraw lots also he can change at any time sale’s order. In case of contestation during a bidding the Auctioneer may restart the sale in the same session.
6) Auction results will be published (web site www.inasta.com) the third working day after the sale, participants can get informations calling 0549/970146. Winners will receive full documentations and the invoice bay mail, however it’s their responsibility to appurate result.
7) In case of equivalent mail bids, arrival cancelation will be taken in order to determinate priority. Multiple bids by mail: Opening price € 100; first bid € 150; second bid € 120; third bid € 110; winning bid will be the first with a price of € 130 (second bid with an increase of € 10).
8) The delivery of what has been purchased is intended in the following way: withdraw at InAsta, shipping by customer care and logistic, depending on the Country and weight.
9) InAsta Spa applies an insurance service for shipment with an extra 1% (minimum € 3,50) over the winning price and commission buyers are not responsible for shipment risk. In case of lost, after acknowledge, they will be refund of their total expenses.
10) A bid to auctions implies total acceptance of these sale conditions. The catalogue is fully free, client’s must partecipate at list once every three catalogues. Only the Italian text is authoritative, the translation is only for participant’s help. For any dispute the competent Court House is San Marino.
11) InAsta Spa reserves the right not to accept telephone requests for lots with estimates is less than € 500. The request for telephone participation must be made by letter or fax and received within 48 hours prior to the start of the auction. For foreign participants (excluding Italy) there is an additional charge of 1% on the hammer price. InAsta is not responsible in any way if the customer is not reachable for any reason.
12) For floor auctions, the PDF catalog is available and can be downloaded from the website www.inasta.com. All auctions (e-live and floor auctions) are published on Bid Inside where bids are collected and currently winning bids are shown: https://asta.inasta.com/. Offers received by fax or e-mail are entered on this site. We invite you to visit the site for all the necessary information.